Introductions are in order I beleive....

championmarius

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello everybody!
My name is Adam, checking in from Ransomville NY, home of the Deep North.
I have trained a whole mess of stuff over the last fifteen years, but the bulk of what I define as my primary sciences are Kenpo (Tracy American), Systema, and Wing Chun (first two forms). I have dabbled in just about everything else I can get my furry mitts on. Aikido, Judo/jujitsu, FMA's, WWII, European Medieval arts.... 15 years of martial arts ADD accumulates alot of stuff.

With the majority of my training circle now too busy to get together, I figured I should get out and find a new crew to work with. That and I love discussions about and relating to the martial arts!

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nice intro, Adam. Pull up a chair, good sir. I look forward to hearing your insights once you get your bearings.

OP
championmarius

championmarius

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
yup. I love the vile stuff. "Welcome to Western New York! Where summer is two weeks of bad skiing." is a favorite of mine. Its spring here, I am fighting the temptation to flip on the AC, the house hit a blistering 86 today.... blech.:erg:, I refuse to turn on the AC before the middle of May.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
yup. I love the vile stuff. "Welcome to Western New York! Where summer is two weeks of bad skiing." is a favorite of mine. Its spring here, I am fighting the temptation to flip on the AC, the house hit a blistering 86 today.... blech.:erg:, I refuse to turn on the AC before the middle of May.

We get snow in and near the Adirondacks too but you guys out near the lakes got US beat hands down.

86 :xtrmshock, heck we have not hit 86 yet.

Again Welcome to MT