Introducing, the new little kicker...

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Wow, what a wild up and down ride this week has been! I'd like to take this time to announce to this community the birth of my son! "Baby Charlie" as my daughter has so dubbed him came last night at 10:22 pm. He was 19 inches long and 6 lbs 11 oz. Charlie is five weeks early and is spending a day or two in the NICU with other premies. Yet, he is keeping his temperature up, breathing like a trooper, and breast feeding like an old pro. I'm so proud of him...he should be coming home on monday or tuesday this week.

upnorthkyosa

ps - my padawan's initials are CIK or "Kick" what more could a father ask for!

M

Melissa426

:partyon:

CONGRATS!
Hope mom and baby are doing well. Boy, at almost 7 lbs and 5 weeks early, he'd have been a real buster if he'd gone to his due date. Sign him up for the heavyweight division!

Peace,
Melissa

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wahoo...congratulations :partyon:
Hope the little guy and mom are home soon!

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congrats, proud DAD! That is so wonderful. Glad everything is okay, Now your holidays will be even warmer too! TW

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Congrats

I hope they are home soon

Darksoul

Black Belt
Reaction score
-Congrats dude, that's so cool! Will he start training when he gets home? Thats one gift to make having children worthwhile, besides all the other reasons; passing on a love of martial arts. If I ever have kids, they will certainly begin training early in life. Take pics when Mom and Son come home.

A---)

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Congrats to the proud parents...hope baby and mom are home soon and may your holidays be filled with more joys :asian:

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats - I am very happy to hear that everyone is doing well, esp. with a premature birth - but he's a very healthy size, what a kind son to not wait inside mom until he was 12 lbs!

:) Best wishes to all of your family.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Felicitations! This is awesome news!!! Your little dog TOTALLY ROCKS!

Enjoy!

G

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Congratulations! :partyon:

- Ceicei

Zepp

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The woods of Marin County, California, USA
Just saw this. Congratulations!
g_party_eyes.gif

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
upnorthkyosa said:
Wow, what a wild up and down ride this week has been! I'd like to take this time to announce to this community the birth of my son! "Baby Charlie" as my daughter has so dubbed him came last night at 10:22 pm. He was 19 inches long and 6 lbs 11 oz. Charlie is five weeks early and is spending a day or two in the NICU with other premies. Yet, he is keeping his temperature up, breathing like a trooper, and breast feeding like an old pro. I'm so proud of him...he should be coming home on monday or tuesday this week.

upnorthkyosa

ps - my padawan's initials are CIK or "Kick" what more could a father ask for!
Congratulations to you and your wife! Your son is a very nice size for a premie. He should do very well. Hope you can bring him home soon. Love the initials!

Latest Discussions