Introducing myself to the community

Yamabushii

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hello,

I just registered on this forum and thought I should introduce myself. I run a traditional Japanese martial arts group in the U.S. I have been training in martial arts for around 10 or so years. Mostly just here looking for a good source of information from other school owners' experiences.

Hope to see you around the forums.

Sincerely,
O

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, bro. :)

OP
Yamabushii

Yamabushii

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thank you, everyone.

Yes, I am Genbukan (did the "Bugei" vs "Budo" give that away?) and based in Virginia.

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you, everyone.

Yes, I am Genbukan (did the "Bugei" vs "Budo" give that away?) and based in Virginia.
Cool. I think we used to have some other Genbukan folks here but I think they've all drifted away. Is your Jujutsu Tanemura's KJJR system or some other form?

OP
Yamabushii

Yamabushii

Green Belt
Reaction score
Cool. I think we used to have some other Genbukan folks here but I think they've all drifted away. Is your Jujutsu Tanemura's KJJR system or some other form?

That's too bad, but I can also understand. The Genbukan tends to mostly keep within itself.

I teach the Genbukan KJJR system.

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
That's too bad, but I can also understand. The Genbukan tends to mostly keep within itself.

I teach the Genbukan KJJR system.
I figured you were a genbukan guy, most of the genbukan people come here only when someone attacks the genbukan or tanemura.

Latest Discussions