Interviews with MMA/JKD Masters!

TazRai

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Greetings to all of you! I just recently signed up and look forward to having discussions on something I am very passionate about.

I have organised to have interviews with JKD Masters from the U.S. If you are interested in having any questions asked, please feel free to jot them down so I may receive maximum info from their expertise.

Thanks alot.

Taz

James Kovacich

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love to read yor interviews of JKD masters. Can you post them here or in the Martial Talk JKD forum?

OP
T

TazRai

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey,

Yup, I intend to have them in audio and transcribed. So if you have any questions you would like me to ask them, please go ahead and put them down.

Thanks alot.

Taz

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who are the MMA people you'll be interviewing?

OP
T

TazRai

White Belt
Reaction score
At this stage, I have Sifu Keith Allan scheduled for an interview. Check him out on Youtube if you can.

I am currently awaiting responses from Tommy Carruthers, Tim Tackett and a few more.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At this stage, I have Sifu Keith Allan scheduled for an interview. Check him out on Youtube if you can.

I am currently awaiting responses from Tommy Carruthers, Tim Tackett and a few more.

Sorry, I don't know of them. Are they actually involved in MMA or are they JKD people? I had a look as you suggested but it's not MMA, good though.

Latest Discussions