Intensive Workshop

guro_abon

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just wanna let you know that the Punong Guro Henry Espera, Founder of the Rapido Realismo Kali are planning to hold it’s 12 Days Instructor Candidate Workshop/Camp ( for those interested to learn and teach the Arts, a parts of the Instructor Program and Training Group Program of the Rapido Realismo Kali) for the Arts expansion here in Manila, Philippines on March 2006. If anyone of you are interested let me know. Contact me soon or feel free to contact us in the site or forum found below And Register as soon as January 2006.

Workshop Fee : USD $500 ( Register before February 2006 USD $400)
bring you buddy and split the cost in to half)
Training Schedule: 8am-12nn rest for an hour 1:30pm-5pm

(we can find a nice place/Hotel accomodations and a very reasonable value for you.)

* We need at least 10 ( max. 20) interested individuals who wanted to learn and start his own group in order for us to materialize this plan. Training will be intense and Combative. A Blade Oriented Arts. Bring your Own training weapon, you Hearts and Determination to learn. For more info contact Us. combatpamuok@yahoo.com

** The Training are design for those interested to found his Rapido Realismo Kali Training Group and become a Group leader/Trainer who will start his own group on his place or country.

Goodluck

Gumagalang,

Isagani
www.angelfire.com/art2/rapidorealismo
http://rapidorealismo.netfreehost.com