Instinctive Response Training : Archery, Tomahawk and Knife Throwing Seminar!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey maybe if I attend and get a certificate the Chief will let me wear a Tomahawk on my duty belt...Oh I would LOVE to see the media get wind of that...LOL

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Drac said:
Hey maybe if I attend and get a certificate the Chief will let me wear a Tomahawk on my duty belt...Oh I would LOVE to see the media get wind of that...LOL

No disrespect to Brain and his group for the good training so please excuse the side step of this thread.

I thought there was a local National Gaurd Group that spend about 18 months or so in Iraq that used the Tomahawk as part of the gear.

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
No disrespect to Brain and his group for the good training so please excuse the side step of this thread.

I thought there was a local National Gaurd Group that spend about 18 months or so in Iraq that used the Tomahawk as part of the gear.

Actually Rich, I do not know if it was a National Guard group but I know for a fact that some Special Forces are using them in Iraq! Simply a great tool.

Brian R. VanCise
www.instinctiveresponsetraining.com

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Brian R. VanCise said:
Actually Rich, I do not know if it was a National Guard group but I know for a fact that some Special Forces are using them in Iraq! Simply a great tool.

Brian R. VanCise
www.instinctiveresponsetraining.com

Brian,

I had heard about some of the SF but, I did not have links nor first hand data. As to the NG, I remember someone telling me in person so I mentioned it. :)

Thanks

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Brian,

I had heard about some of the SF but, I did not have links nor first hand data. As to the NG, I remember someone telling me in person so I mentioned it. :)

Thanks

Hey Rich,

That is cool! The Tomahawk is still a viable battlefield hand to hand weapon.

Brian R. VanCise
www.instinctiversponsetraining.com