Important question.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Depends how many Bullets i have.

Only One? Brittney.

Two? I'd Kill em both.

Well... Ok. To be fair Brittney is the only one on my "Please let me throw a brick at her head" list.

I have 5, And only 5, performers who's very presence on the planet enrages me... and she's #2 on the list.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
:barf: :barf:

Unfortunately, my husband likes them.

- Ceicei

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There's not enough pennicillin in the world to make me have anything to do with either one of them.

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by theletch1
There's not enough pennicillin in the world to make me have anything to do with either one of them.
quit coping out and choose! Pretend there is enough Pennecilan or pretend that I wasn't asking which one you would like to sleep with; because, I wasn't. Which one do you prefer to hear on the radio?

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
quit coping out and choose! Pretend there is enough Pennecilan or pretend that I wasn't asking which one you would like to sleep with; because, I wasn't. Which one do you prefer to hear on the radio?
I have no preference as to which one I hear on the radio as I don't care for that particular genre. My 12 year olds prefer Brittney and my 14 year old prefers Christina.

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by Touch'O'Death

OHHH..., wait a second...huh?! :confused: How can I intently watch either of them on "mute" from the radio? :shrug: :rofl:

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by Touch'O'Death
I can't understand what the world sees in Brittany. I thought I might try understanding... :xtrmshock

A high priced whor...OH MAN! I THINK I AM POSSESSED! Where are these thoughts coming from! Bad Paul...Bad! :rofl:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shodan
TechnoPunk- who is #1 on your list????

1) Eminiem
2) Britney
3) Tori Amos
4) Morrisey
5) Eddie Vetter

T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by Technopunk
1) Eminiem
2) Britney
3) Tori Amos
4) Morrisey
5) Eddie Vetter

I can understand Vetter...nothing more than a whiny *grumble* ...some is good, but hearing him whine on the same note for three minutes just ticks my nerves... but why Tori?

Hm, as for which one I'd rather listen to, Christina...her voice sounds more adult and isn't as trashy with SOME of her songs...

...as for which one I'd kill...lets hope one bullet takes out two...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRustyOne
but why Tori?

I will admit that 1) She is ver talented 2) She's hot.

However,

That does not make up for the fact that she has to sing every sylable of every word thru her entire octave range which culminates in an ear splitting whine only dogs can hear... Singing the word "I" (As in I hate Tori Amos) should not take 7 minutes and use an entire vocal range.

Basicaly her voice pisses me off. Like, I seriously become enraged when I hear it... and I dont know why.

Latest Discussions