I'm still standing

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well hello guys and gals, just pasing by here, well just to tell you I'm atending three times a week to dojan, it's not been easy, my feet hurt alot afther classes and even the next day (rest day) but no matter what I just keep coming to the next training session.

I will start diet next week I hope.

It's been difficult but not impossible, the only bad thing are my hurting feet but the things that matter are not easy every time.

I work out mostly with children cause my samboknim does not have grow men in his class but I just having fun with the kids.

I start with a little goging (10 minutes) then stretching, when streching is finished we focus on technique (punches,blocks,stances,kicks) and finish with hokey (well sorta of hokey using a softh small ball, raquets and that stuff) and before leaving dojan samboknim took me to the finish session that is crunches.

I return home exausted believe me and with some pain (feet), afther a light meal and shower I go bed very very tired.

Manny

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are sticking with it, sorry about the feet soak them.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The calluses on your feet will build up over time - but do take the time to take care of them. Soaking in hot water and Epsom salts will help in the short term.

Congratulations on sticking with it!