I'm new

N

NotQuiteDead

Hi all,
I'm new so I just wanted to introduce myself. I trained in kung fu for a little over a year, haganah for a few months, MMA for a few months, and wrestling for a couple months. Right now I'm looking to get back into sub grappling/no-gi bjj. I also want to try out judo and boxing.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!!! :ultracool

Mike

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Welcome to the forums. Wrestling and Judo is so different from each other, yet they do the same thing? My son is taking Judo now in High School sports, and he just finish the wrestling season. He tells me the two sports are totally different. (This is high school sports rules). He enjoys both and loves the competitions. "Boy" you do need lots of condition! Have fun........Aloha

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome NotQuiteDead... and umm... glad your...well... not quite dead :D. Enjoy yourself. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to pm a moderator or mentor, we will be happy to help.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
NotQuiteDead, welcome to MartialTalk. Have a look around, enjoy your stay and happy posting! :asian:

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, Notquitedead! With a resume like that it appears that you certainly live life by the addage that "variety is the spice of life." Enjoy the boards.

OP
N

NotQuiteDead

Thanks everyone. :)

arnisador said:
How was haganah?
Well I guess it wasn't really what I was looking for (I prefer grappling and 'sport' stuff to self defense training), but it did give me some useful ideas.

Latest Discussions