If you could have one of Superman's powers which would it be?

Dragon Fist

Blue Belt
Reaction score
If you could have one of Superman's powers which would it be, and why?

• Super-Speed
  • Power of Flight
  • Super-Strength
  • Invulnerability
  • X-Ray Vision
  • Heat Vision
  • Super-Hearing
  • Super-Breath
I would want Invulnerability so that i don't have to worry about getting hurt. I almost picked Super-Strength, but if you're not Invulnerable, you could hurt yourself.

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've always wanted to be known as "The man of steel".....

My wife just laughs and says "yea, right". :rolleyes:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The power of flight..

K

kenpochad

flight or x-ray vision
x-ray vision could come in some use just joking
icon10.gif

I would like flight

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Definitely invulnerability. Of course a fifth of whiskey has the same effect as red kryptonite, so that could be bad too. :D

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Invulnerability would take the fun out of any sport that entails some level of bodily harm, I'd be reduced to horseshoes or something. :)

No contest; flight.

Lamont

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you had his super strength, you'd have to at least have some measure of invulnerability. Otherwise, if you tried to scratch an itch on your face, you'd end up putting your finger through your entire skull!

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
rutherford said:

I think it was Niven who wrote a paper on how superman making love to a human would kill said human. Something to the effect of how super-strength ejaculations would blow right through lover/victem and result in a swarm of super-intelligent, invulnerable, flight-capable sperm hovering over Metropolis looking to impregnate local females.

So aside from manslaughter, Supes would also be up on paternity suits from half of the women in the city.

Lamont

Kane

Black Belt
Reaction score
Dragon Fist said:
If you could have one of Superman's powers which would it be, and why?

• Super-Speed
  • Power of Flight
  • Super-Strength
  • Invulnerability
  • X-Ray Vision
  • Heat Vision
  • Super-Hearing
  • Super-Breath
I would want Invulnerability so that i don't have to worry about getting hurt. I almost picked Super-Strength, but if you're not Invulnerable, you could hurt yourself.

This is a tough one. I was about the pick super-strength but I'm not so sure about that now that you bring up Invulnerability. Does the Invinerability make you invincible or unable to harm. For example if a guy shots you with a gun you would not feel it? I would pick thar power then.

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Lamont, that's because Larry was a mad genius.

But, I tend to think that Supes has a bit more control over his powers than all that. He doesn't go around just blasting everything he looks at with his heat sight, after all.

Besides, even if you're right he could always pull out and catch the the sperm in his Super Hand.

Alright, I'm done. As a computer guy, I'm already identified as geek. I think conversations of Super Lovemaking are about a low into Geekdom as you can possible go. If I stay in this thread any longer, I'm going to need a pocket protector.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Power of flight or invulnerability, hard choice. As if...

Invulnerability ...that would give me knees of steel wouldn't it? Never get sick, hurt etc. Yeah, you can't go wrong with that. TW

OP
Dragon Fist

Dragon Fist

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Kane said:
This is a tough one. I was about the pick super-strength but I'm not so sure about that now that you bring up Invulnerability. Does the Invinerability make you invincible or unable to harm. For example if a guy shots you with a gun you would not feel it? I would pick thar power then.
Yes, you would basically be invincible.

Here is what this site says about Superman’s invulnerability

http://theages.superman.ws/Encyclopaedia/powers.php

Invulnerability

Of all the awesome capabilities of Superman, one of the most important is his invulnerability. Fire can't burn him, knives can't cut him, bullets can't hurt him. In fact, there's nothing known to man that can harm even a hair of Superman's head.

A

ave_turuta

Well, I think I would choose one power that went unmentioned in your post: having the ability to take off my glasses and be transformed into the prettiest, sexiest, most unrecognizeable woman ever! HA!
Peace,
A.T.

S

Shaolinmack

Super speed.

1) i wouldent need a car.
2) i could do lots more work and get lots more $$
3) and i would please my womman 100 times a second..