Idea for Magazine

DatFlow

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
How about a little user articals, not like the ones you have now, but Where we submit questions, and you answer them to the best of your ability, weather they be about the site, or an art... Almost every magazine IRL has a section for them, I think they really increase user interaction!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
One of the reasons I enjoy MT so much is that there is a lot of great information on just about everything related to the Martial Arts. Written by a lot of great and well informed people.
I think something along the lines of "The Best of Martial Talk" would be a good thing. A committee of folks can get together (on line I guess, given the distance everyone is from another) and vote or something to that nature on the best posts written in this forum.
The readers/contributors can nominate specific posts or they can be selected by the number of rep points received or both.
It can be an annual thing or added to monthly. Of course there are probably several hundred (if not thousands) of posts that should be reviewed. Question is finding the folks willing to sift through it all.
What about that?