I shouldnt do this but...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Despite my reservations... I posted (For a short while) the next to final cut of the Film I AD'd for the 2003 Midnight Movie Madness festival in NYC.

I did this with an Indie film group called Unclean Flims, who primarily do horror pics, however The festival people chose the Genre and topic we had to film... Our genre was Spoof, and our topic was Superman with Impotence. We chose to spoof a 1950's Educational Filmstrip...

Anyhow... I was convinced to post this by some party goers who saw it over the weekend and found it utterly hysterical. It is a large file, so you probably need broadband... Unless you are a glutton for punishment. If anyone wants to watch it, here is the link:

http://user.mc.net/~tknopnk/cut2.mov

I would rate the movie PG-13 for some anatomical charts and gratuitous use of the word "Schwanstucker"

If you watch It I hope you enjoy it.

P

pknox

For some reason the sound is out of synch for me. The video looks fine, but the sound seems delayed (i.e. like an old kung fu flick -- lips move at a different time than the words are said), and also garbled in most places -- I only can pick out one out of maybe every 10 words -- the rest sound like Swedish. Might be me though.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by pknox
For some reason the sound is out of synch for me. The video looks fine, but the sound seems delayed (i.e. like an old kung fu flick -- lips move at a different time than the words are said), and also garbled in most places -- I only can pick out one out of maybe every 10 words -- the rest sound like Swedish. Might be me though.

Thats pretty weird. It did that to me once too... and I "slid" the slider bar on my QT player and it corrected itself... I thought it was just ME.

I know the download is good cuz I have heard from like 10 people who watched the film already...

P

pknox

That did the trick. Funny stuff. The look on the kid's face when the narrator describes that "funny feeling" is priceless. ;)

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That kid was awesome... He was the the son of one of the Directors co-workers. That was total improv on his part too... we all died, and left it in.

Latest Discussions