I need a Kali Blade Brother to train with in Austin!

realg7

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone in the Austin or surrounding areas to train KALI with me, specializing in knife attack and defense systems based on Marcaida's clock system. I'm a beginners/intermediate 2 years in the game, and wish to practice flow, and hubad drills. I'm willing to teach you for free(if you're new to Kali), I need a partner to meet once or twice a week.

We use training knives and sticks, so no one gets hurt. Lots of fun, message me if you are interested!! Leave your email.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Man_of_Leisure

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone in the Austin or surrounding areas to train KALI with me, specializing in knife attack and defense systems based on Marcaida's clock system. I'm a beginners/intermediate 2 years in the game, and wish to practice flow, and hubad drills. I'm willing to teach you for free(if you're new to Kali), I need a partner to meet once or twice a week.

We use training knives and sticks, so no one gets hurt. Lots of fun, message me if you are interested!! Leave your email.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Hello and Greetings,

I saw your posting for a training partner and I would be willing to train with you if you are still in need of a training partner to work your material. I have previous experience in mainly silat and some basics of fma as well. Let me know if you want to meet up and workout.

Take Care,

Rob Kastner ( [email protected])

Charlemagne

Black Belt
Reaction score

Latest Discussions