I might be happy about this

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I have been training with my Taiji sifu for a long time now and over the years I have heard a few talk to him about teaching and he has either changed the subject immediately, told them they did not know the form well enough to teach it, or told them they should only teach a specific form and not others. As a matter of fact a few years back when people were after me to teach I talked with them and he told me then to teach only the long form and the short dao. Once even told me not to teach push hands, even though at the time I was teaching it in his class to new students.

Well I have been teaching in his class again of late and people (outside of his students) have been after me to teach again so I talked to him about it and his response this time, and this is the only time I have ever heard him say this (although it is very possible he has told this to others since I am not always there).... his response this time was...go ahead, teach what you want......

mograph

Master of Arts
Reaction score
So?
Doing any Toronto workshops in the near future? ;)

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yes, a tea drinking workshop :D

However if my youngest wins the day I should be there again next year... I have been told the CNN Tower is awesome and the aquarium is great...but so far Mrs. Xue is not on board with that

Latest Discussions