I Love Me Some Karma

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So I was recently dumped by a woman that had been in a bad relationship for years. Her mother knew me and set us up, but she loved him and after four months she kicked me to the curb and went back to him. One of the issues that made their relationship so bad was the heavy drinking. Long story short, she chose him because she liked to drink heavily too, and so I wished them well.
The other night he left her apartment drunk, and got into a hit and run accident, putting someone in the hospital, and is now looking at ten years in prison. He even made the news with that move. If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by. :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
She's one old female dog....she might work slow, but always finds the right behind to sink her teeth into....

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope she hadn't started knocking back at your door again.

Its unfortunate some relationships are based around alcohol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hope she hadn't started knocking back at your door again.

Its unfortunate some relationships are based around alcohol.

I've made some pretty good friends and acquaintances in the homebrewing community. Alcohol based relationships aren't all bad ;)

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've made some pretty good friends and acquaintances in the homebrewing community. Alcohol based relationships aren't all bad ;)

Quite true, maybe not the context I was trying to express though :beer:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's substance dependency where the problem lies rather than in the substance itself. By medical standards I drink like a fish but it has never been a problem because I am not dependant on it. If you HAVE to have it then you are in trouble; if you don't then, organ damage aside, you're not.