I Love Bringing Back Old Threads

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sometimes when a thread is dormant for years I love posting in it and bringing it back. Its fun. When a thread dies down and years go by without anybody posting on it, I like to make a post on it and bring the thread back top life. :)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Sometimes when a thread is dormant for years I love posting in it and bringing it back. Its fun. When a thread dies down and years go by without anybody posting on it, I like to make a post on it and bring the thread back top life. :)
I like it, too.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Yeah, cool. But starting this thread without actually bringing back one...

Oh no! You're a post tease!
:)

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm fine with it, as long as there's a reason for it. So if it's a topic you want to discuss more, or hasn't been brought up in a while, or something happened that makes it relevant again, awesome. If we have 4 different posts talking about transitional stances, and I see someone reopen one from 5 years ago, I'll be wondering why.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I'm fine with it, as long as there's a reason for it. So if it's a topic you want to discuss more, or hasn't been brought up in a while, or something happened that makes it relevant again, awesome. If we have 4 different posts talking about transitional stances, and I see someone reopen one from 5 years ago, I'll be wondering why.
Wondering why.... they didn't just necro the old thread in the first place? Me too! :D

For what it's worth, I'm packing this thread with as many posts as I can, so that in several years I or someone else might be able to use them ironically.