I have an App for that!

DennisBreene

3rd Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd post a general clearing house for people to post about Apps they recomended, where curious about or wanted feed back on. To that end I just downloaded Touch Fit GSP. A conditioning app for the smart phone designed for martial arts practioners. Starts with a fitness test and then supposedly progressively increased the workout based on subject feedback. Does anyone have it and use it? And if so, what are their thoughts?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Interesting! I haven't used Touch Fit GSP.

I've found that My Fitness Pal can be extremely helpful (when I can be disciplined enough to use it). The Amazon app store recently gave away a Couch to 5K their free app of the day that looks interesting.

I have a HIIT timer that I like. It lets me play music and the timing beeps will sound at me over the music, usually without interrupting the music. :)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like Coaches Eye - it's a video app that lets you go step through frame by frame and includes a whiteboard function so you can draw on the screen. VERY useful for showing someone the correct line for a move compared to how they're actually doing it.

Latest Discussions