i got somethin for the magazine to look into

roberts91

White Belt
Reaction score
ive noticed that not many people know what Kyuki-do is so an article on kyuki-do could be interesting to people. i can get just about any iformation on kyuki-do so if anybody is interested just send me a question either on here or to gomer_pile_1991@hotmail.com.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For those of us who know nothing about the style at all it's a bit difficult to even form intelligent questions. I think it would be a good idea if you were to give us a brief synopsis of the style to get the conversation flowing.:wink:

OP
roberts91

roberts91

White Belt
Reaction score
ok well Kyuki-Do is a mixture of prety much all the martial arts. It is mainly based off of taekwon do, Judo, and Hapkido. i dnt have time to do a full summary right now but until i can you can visit www.kyuki-do.com for a better one.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ive noticed that not many people know what Kyuki-do is so an article on kyuki-do could be interesting to people. i can get just about any iformation on kyuki-do so if anybody is interested just send me a question either on here or to gomer_pile_1991@hotmail.com.
So, write one.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ok well Kyuki-Do is a mixture of prety much all the martial arts. It is mainly based off of taekwon do, Judo, and Hapkido. i dnt have time to do a full summary right now but until i can you can visit www.kyuki-do.com for a better one.
We have some discussion on kyukido here already in the forums. This forum, however, is for submitting written articles. Baiting people and then asking them to email you for discussion is against the Terms of Service here.

Feel free to either write an article and submit it here or go to the Korean section and either find an existing thread on kyuki-do or create a new one.

Thanks.

OP
roberts91

roberts91

White Belt
Reaction score
i wasnt trying to bait people for discussion i just want the AKf (AMerican Kyuki-Do Federation) and Kyuki-Do as an art to be recognized just like any other art. ill go to a different forum like youve asked though.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i wasnt trying to bait people for discussion i just want the AKf (AMerican Kyuki-Do Federation) and Kyuki-Do as an art to be recognized just like any other art. ill go to a different forum like youve asked though.
So...

You've got the knowledge and desire. Spend some time and write an article about it, instead of running off.

Look at it this way... Why would I want to write about your style? If I'm going to put the time and effort into an article here -- I'm going to do it on MY style, not yours! And, even if I did write about your style, what sort of justice am I really likely to do it?

OP
roberts91

roberts91

White Belt
Reaction score
Well i have been writting a research paper on Kyuki-Do, specificaly on the AKF, and im almost finished with it. I have to get my rough draft edited by a guy then i could use the finnal draft. its not an article but that is all i have for writing on it. if that would work that would be great because ive spent a lot of time an effort on the paper and to get some people to read it would be really sweat. let me know if that would work if not ill get an article written.

Latest Discussions