I fall in love again

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yestarday surfing in the internet (youtube.com) I found the t.v. show Human Weapon (hostess Chambers/Duff) and the chapter of that show was Tae Kwon Do. I saw the 5 clips that you tube have and I fall in love again with TKD, it was refreshing to see how this t.v. show presented TKD in many aspects, from the ancient martial art of Taekyon, passing to the Hwarang warriors to the present Kukiwon/Tae Kwon Do till the TKD as a bodyguard tool (VIP bodyguards agency).

I have to admit the show was rather general more than profundice in each aspect but for the average Joe it waqs very comprehensive and awesome.

I recomen it alot, in fact I want to buy the cd of this presentation by Hystory Chanel and use it as a tool in the dojang.

Manny

ralphmcpherson

Senior Master
Reaction score
I watched that again only the other week and I thought it was very well done and gives people a better idea of what tkd is than just going to youtube, typing in "tkd" and seeing an endless amount of clips of olympic sparring.

karatemom

Green Belt
Reaction score
I loved that show! It was only on for one season though. I have the DVD of the entire season. :asian:

Latest Discussions