I came by to show off LINEAGE: The Martial Arts Strategy Game

iamwaggle

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi there!

My name is Justin Waggle and I currently have a Kickstarter up for a new board game I developed called LINEAGE: The Martial Arts Strategy Game. I developed this game in conjunction with his ongoing education in the Chinese arts. To say that LINEAGE is a passion project for me is a bit of an understatement.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/graywolfgames/lineage-the-martial-arts-strategy-game

THE STORY BEHIND THE GAME

Every journey has a beginning and mine began five years ago when I washed up on the shores of a school called The Taoist Institute. They took me in with open arms and started teaching me the mysterious arts of Kung Fu, Tai Chi Chuan, Qi Gong, and various other disciplines. I was immediately struck by the ordered nature of everything we were doing and in an effort to make sense of this new world, I began cataloging the common themes between these related disciplines.

My martial arts education continues and I have no doubt that there are lessons buried in this game that have yet to break the surface. I’m hoping that people playing LINEAGE will have their own unique experiences and get inspired to learn, create, adapt, and share! Above all, I hope the game will give folks an opportunity to become one with the Tao and experience the wonder of effortless action

If you have a chance to check out the link above, that would be great. If you like it, please contribute and tell your friends!

Thanks!
Justin

Latest Discussions