Human Zoo

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What d'ya'll think of this?

http://www.zsl.org/london-zoo/whats-on/the-human-zoo,94,EV.html

Here is my favorite part...

Presented with only fig leaves to protect their modesty, the humans will become an important feature of zoo life as they are cared for by our experienced keepers and kept entertained through various forms of enrichment.
Sweet! If the exhibit follows typical primate fashion we can expect to see poo flinging and gratuitous sex! Plane tickets to London anyone?

upnorthkyosa

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I love it.

I read one of the articles earlier today. I wonder how much the job pays. And if I have enough skills to be hired. :)

Although, I am definately not a 'poo- flinger'. If that is one of the requisit skills, I would fail.

Sapper6

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
michaeledward said:
I love it.

I read one of the articles earlier today. I wonder how much the job pays. And if I have enough skills to be hired. :)

Although, I am definately not a 'poo- flinger'. If that is one of the requisit skills, I would fail.

home is where the heart is... :)

C

CrankyDragon

The four day event aims to demonstrate the basic nature of man as an animal
So, if this is right, there should be a bunch of guys chasing the chicks there every waking hour??

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Bob Hubbard said:
Is there a Petting Zoo? :rofl:
Perhaps they have a "heavy petting" zoo...you know, kind of like Amsterdam-lite.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bob Hubbard said:
Is there a Petting Zoo? :rofl:
That's funny, but I still have to give you one of these :whip:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
See, i think we should trap the people who are gonna be in the people zoo at random, take them out of their natural habitats and stick em in there.

:D

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I saw this in the news. Let's hope that, as with the pandas, we get close coverage of any mating activity.

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
arnisador said:
I saw this in the news. Let's hope that, as with the pandas, we get close coverage of any mating activity.
"Ooo, look kids! The humans are mating! Experts in this field call this coitus. That is a latin word, boys and girls."

I'm thinking a certain Bloodhound Gang song fits this situation...

ginshun

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
upnorthkyosa said:
"Ooo, look kids! The humans are mating! Experts in this field call this coitus. That is a latin word, boys and girls."

I'm thinking a certain Bloodhound Gang song fits this situation...
"A Lap Dance is So Much Better When the Stripper is Crying" ?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nah, I'm thinking "The Bad Touch" (Man I love that album) :D

"You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel"

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://www.albuquerquejournal.com/news/metro/386039metro09-01-05.htm

Two Young Men In Jail After 82 Lap Dances

Two young men are probably wishing they had paid more attention in math class.
That way, they might have known that 82 lap dances were going to cost a lot more than the $550 they had on them.
Not doing the math landed the pair a trip to jail during their first visit to an exotic dance club Tuesday.
They were arrested when they couldn't come up with almost $2,500 needed for their evening of entertainment.
The 18-year-olds, Craig Everett of Dexter and Malik Wakji of Albuquerque, have been charged with falsely obtaining services or accommodations over $250, which is a felony.
"We are talking about a lot of money here," said Albuquerque Police Spokesman Trish Hoffman. "Whether or not they understood, they still have to pay up when an agreement is made."
According to a Metropolitan Court criminal complaint, the two went to Fantasy World, 5000 Jefferson NE, and asked exotic dancers Orchid and Carmela for private dances in the "VIP room."
Each dance costs $30.
During the young men's two-hour stay in the room, the manager periodically checked to see if they wanted to pay for some of the dances.
Each time the young men told the manager "not to worry" because they had the money, according to the complaint.
By the time they were done, they had racked up a bill of $2,460. The young men only had $50 cash and a $500 limit on a credit card.
When interviewed by police, the young men told officers they didn't realize that they were getting multiple dances. Since it was their first time in an exotic club, they said they didn't know that each new song started a new dance, police said.

So, who's crying now, I ask you?