Human weapon-muay thai

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I looked this up on youtube since it hasnt aired over her in england yet.

For those that didnt get a chance to watch it i have found it on youtube.

check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

meth18au

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yeah it hasn't aired in Australia either, so was good to get to watch it. The fight at the end must have been staged though!!! The 2 fella's whom were hosting the show had fairly poor Muay Thai skills didn't they??? he he.

I found it interesting that they showed sections on Muay Chaiya and Muay Lopburi, and also the sort of conditions they have to train and live in over in Thailand!!!

Thanks for the link

OP
Odin

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
i would of thought the guy that was trained in MMA to be alot better after all who trains MMA nowadays without learning Muay thai?

Khannie

White Belt
Reaction score
I thought the same too. But.....There was no mention of how long ago he'd been an MMA figher. In the earlier days of MMA, people were usually only skilled in one artform.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The fight at the end of the Escrima episode also looked a bit choreographed.

I suspect the other styles will as well. Someone told me the hosts are spending about a month in each place. One month to be exposed to multiple styles...that really isn't a lot of time to learn.

meth18au

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I suppose- I was pretty useless after a month of training when I look back at it!!! Although you don't really think that at the time.... he he

I haven't seen the other episodes- are they the same 2 hosts? I'll have to go check them out.

Latest Discussions