http://jezebel.com/these-gals-stopped-a-rape-last-night-1779300793

aedrasteia

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Holiday weekends are always busy. On call part of this one - had some hospital calls etc.

Close enough to this to ring the bell for me. No alcohol involved on my cases either.
And yes, it was a male 'friend' of the (potential) targeted woman. He's well-known to her. As he explained to LE - 'just kidding around'. Two gf of the targeted woman 'got in his way'. He was annoyed. came at them and others intervened.

w/respect, A

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Holiday weekends are always busy. On call part of this one - had some hospital calls etc.

Close enough to this to ring the bell for me. No alcohol involved on my cases either.
And yes, it was a male 'friend' of the (potential) targeted woman. He's well-known to her. As he explained to LE - 'just kidding around'. Two gf of the targeted woman 'got in his way'. He was annoyed. came at them and others intervened.

w/respect, A
saw something on Facebook just yesterday that was similar. Three women at a nice restaurant. a lady at another table went to the bathroom and they saw the guy slip something into her wine.

Latest Discussions