How would one go about locating a good school?

Reaction score
I know how to spot a decent school, that is not the problem. The problem is that there seem to be no school's in my current area, of course there are tons of ATA places, but only one cma school, a wing chun school, that is a very good school but I wish to branch out and try a more traditional style, a style that say makes heavy use of the five animal forms. I live in the in arkansas which seems to be some sort of curse for learning a cma. Any advice on how to find a school would be welcome. I have scoured phone books and internet directory's, is there some other method of locating a school that I have not tryed or am aware of. Thanks in advance for any advice offered

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know how to spot a decent school, that is not the problem. The problem is that there seem to be no school's in my current area, of course there are tons of ATA places, but only one cma school, a wing chun school, that is a very good school but I wish to branch out and try a more traditional style, a style that say makes heavy use of the five animal forms. I live in the in arkansas which seems to be some sort of curse for learning a cma. Any advice on how to find a school would be welcome. I have scoured phone books and internet directory's, is there some other method of locating a school that I have not tryed or am aware of. Thanks in advance for any advice offered

If you're in the Little Rock area, look up Johnny Lee's White Tiger. They teacher My Jhong Law Horn there.

Latest Discussions