How To: Wing Chun

jeff_hasbrouck

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey there folks; I see too many video's out there with too much flash and awe and not enough actual knowledge being transferred. So I was browsing through facebook and Sifu Alex said a while ago he was going to post some short vids on WT techniques possibly w/ a little history and theory.
Well He came through with flying colors. I checked out all the vids and most of the theory and and terminology I knew; But Sifu Alex is so knowledgeable and experienced I couldn't help but come away with way more than I jumped in with.

So for all of you who want to "Learn Online", or "Just watch for fun"; Here is what you need to be looking at.

http://www.howcast.com/videos/509876-How-to-Do-a-BongTaan-Gerk-aka-Leg-Defenses-Wing-Chun

That vid's about half way; It's one of my favorites because it kinda de-mystifies the leg techniques. I feel that if every "chunner" out there watches these video's they will just GET IT.

So happy viewing and if it doesn't light a fire under your ***, then you don't love M.A.'s lol.

Latest Discussions