how to become a pro taekwondo fighter?

Taekwondo14

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone, im 14 and really enjoy taekwondo all week i look foward to practice then right when it end im redy for the next one! I was thinking the perfect job would be olympic sparring or something? Is there way for TKD pros to mae money besides winning the olympics or? What should Ido to prepare to do this? I know it sounds far fetched but it sounds peerfect

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
More than likely it's his age. Someone correct if I'm wrong, but minimum age on this board is 15....I think.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or it could be 'related' to the thread in the MMA section 'I'm 14 and want to be an MMA fighter' lol!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The OP was instructed to contact the admins, as there was some conflicting info that was provided, that needs to be addressed. 16 is the age requirement for this forum.

andyjeffries

Senior Master
Reaction score
The OP was instructed to contact the admins, as there was some conflicting info that was provided, that needs to be addressed. 16 is the age requirement for this forum.

That's a shame as he was behaving himself and generally seemed interested in wanting to improve...

Oh well, fingers crossed he comes back when he's old enough.

Latest Discussions