• over 4:30hrs

Results are only viewable after voting.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Your talking about time in the school/dojo correct. How about time away from the practice floor, you know, the time you spend thinking about techniques, etc, when you should be working or listening to your proffesor or teachers.

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
tshadowchaser said:
Your talking about time in the school/dojo correct. How about time away from the practice floor, you know, the time you spend thinking about techniques, etc, when you should be working or listening to your proffesor or teachers.
No here on MartialTalk. Let me start a new poll on training

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Breaking it in 30 minute increments makes it pretty tough to determine. It probably would have been easier had it been in hourly blocks rather than 30 minute increments. I'm pretty much on the borderline with two possible choices.

- Ceicei

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
in our office i am online all day so i just "mosie" on over and see whats new every few minutes.

peace

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well- I picked 30 minutes to an hour, though sometimes it is less, sometimes it is more- I think that is about average. Sometimes, there is more to read, sometimes I don't have that much time to read or just time to read and no time to respond. Anyway.....interesting poll- thanks!

:asian: :karate:

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm with Nalia, too much time. But I come on and off all day, probably on continuously most of the evening but not always. So... I'm not addicted, right, right, just because I have taken over my husband's laptop and he can't take it on business trips anymore that doesn't mean anything. Right, right? Hey its better than me buying on Ebay. TW

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm usually on anywhere between 30 to 60 minutes reading posts and probably as much as 90 minutes if I got stuff I want to reply to. :idunno: Is there a point to your poll or just out of curiosity?
I noticed at least three votes for over four hours... geez must LOOOOVE US huh? heh heh heh

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
Yep, I spend way too much time on here...stupid arcade, heh. Now that I've played all of the games, though, I'll probably drop to about 1-1.5 hours or so soon.

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I am 17 years old and i am a senior inn high school and i only have 3 real classes so...I am on here whenever a computer is free or at home waiting for something and have to be on the same level as the front door/phone/etc

TChase

Green Belt
Reaction score
It depends on how busy it is at work. If there's nothing going on I'll be surfing and could be on here for an hour. When it's busy mabye 10-15mins on my lunch break. I rarely go on when I'm home.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry this one's too hot could be used against me in a court of law! :rpo:

Really, I'm a hardly here much at all :lookie:

Latest Discussions