how can martial arts benifit you

eggg1994

Orange Belt
Reaction score
martial arts can benifit you in many way's it improves self confidence and self esteem, teaches you self defence, and gets you into shape. martial arts is also good for kids who are being bullied which martial arts can improve their self confidence and teach them how to defeat a bully. martial arts is also good for people with disabilities because it will improve their attention span. i am taking martial arts right now and i have seen myself improve in self defence and my self esteem and self confidence. martial arts can also improve you spiritualy like it did to me because since i have been doing martial arts for a year now i view life differently now plus it has taken my attachment to hatred and anger away from me.
if yall want to add something else go right ahead and if you could give me some other ideas then i would apreciate that.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've found people, children especially who do martial arts tend to have better posture, something which is important not just for your back! Good posture often in the case of martial artists means good confidence and if theres something bullies hate it's someone with good confidence, it means martial arts can help stop you being bullied without you doing anything other than training!

I find as I get older and more forgetful it's vital to have things that keep my mind going, it's one reason I am always trying to learn new things in martial arts, hopefully it will stave off something I dread, being senile! If I can keep my mind alert as well as my body I'm aiming to become like the ninety year old masters we hear of, able to fend off the young pretenders. :)

Latest Discussions