horror story for all you guys...

G

gyaku-zuki queen

ok this section is about horror stories... heres a true story.. most likely horror for all of you guys.

Edmonton, (Canada) 2004 National Championships. Junior Team Kumite Finals. Ontario Vs Quebec.
Quebec guy is in the lead by about 3 points. Ontario is still in there. as its team kumite, finals, it was intense. almost everyone in the whole arena was watching it. (i mean team kumite finals? pretty much the beggest event :) )
then it happens. ontario guy is coming in with a jodan mawashi (kick to the head) quebec guy kicks too. right where it hurts..
the guy gets knocked up in the air, and you (seroious no joke) hear the echo of the cup breaking in the arena. then he falls flat on the mat.
dead silence in the whole arena for about 5 seconds..
then all the guys cry out at once.. gurls are jus like: oh *****...
i'm looking over at the other guys on my team... 3 of them are almost in tears.. one was...

surprisingly.. they didnt disqualify the quebec guy.. they won the match.

OP
M

Mark Weiser

The image of the foot coming into contact with that part of the body with enough force to crack the CUP!!!!

My Skin crawls with eeccckkkk! I think that the guy had to be sure he did not want anymore children.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Raisin said:
In thoe cases I am so so glad Im female!!!

;)

Well if it happened to YOU I think it probably would've been a lot worse don't cha think?

But still... "cracking the cup" is gonna be a new catch-phrase for :btg: geez loo-weeze!

Singing a-capella for the rest of his life. I got the image of the guy who got it in the opening fight sequence of Hot Shots: Part Deux; he spat up a pair of walnuts...then :"....you wwiiiinnn"

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
MACaver said:
Well if it happened to YOU I think it probably would've been a lot worse don't cha think?

But still... "cracking the cup" is gonna be a new catch-phrase for :btg: geez loo-weeze!

Singing a-capella for the rest of his life. I got the image of the guy who got it in the opening fight sequence of Hot Shots: Part Deux; he spat up a pair of walnuts...then :"....you wwiiiinnn"
If I had balls it would!!!!!

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
I imagine that guy who got kicked is a little teste over this situation. I'd go nuts over this if it happened to me. It'd make me downright crotchety. First I think I'd ball my eyes out, and then after recovering I suppose I'd groin ask the guy why he kicked so low.

Gonad your thoughts to this. I'd be interested in hearing them.

Regards,

Steve

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:
I imagine that guy who got kicked is a little teste over this situation. I'd go nuts over this if it happened to me. It'd make me downright crotchety. First I think I'd ball my eyes out, and then after recovering I suppose I'd groin ask the guy why he kicked so low.

Regards,

Steve
:rofl: Steve!! You're truly a joy to be around here on MartialTalk!!!

- Ceicei

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:
I imagine that guy who got kicked is a little teste over this situation
Regards,

Steve
I'm sure it actually became much larger.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
MACaver said:
Hurt females worse? I don't think so. For us females, the only thing between the "boot" and us is just muscle to the bone. For you guys... there is "something else" besides the muscle, as you already know--unless you want me to practice that technique, Squatting Sacrifice, again on you for your review.

- Ceicei

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Alright, since we are on the subject. I have one I heard, I don't remember where. It supposedly happened in the UK at a soccer (football) game. Two players try full swing kicks at the ball at the same time and the one misses the ball. He falls to the turf crying and the medics find his hip is dislocated. The one EMT decides to put it back. So he sits down, and he puts a foot in the guy's armpit and one on the guy's other leg for leverage. He grabs the leg with both arms and pulls it into the socket. He hears the pop and the injured guy starts screaming and thrashing. The guys nut shifted in front of the socket and was in the way when the hip joint fell into place. The little man was crushed in the hip joint and they can't pull the leg back out. Now for a moment of silence, contemplation and recovery.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
OULobo said:
Alright, since we are on the subject. I have one I heard, I don't remember where. It supposedly happened in the UK at a soccer (football) game. Two players try full swing kicks at the ball at the same time and the one misses the ball. He falls to the turf crying and the medics find his hip is dislocated. The one EMT decides to put it back. So he sits down, and he puts a foot in the guy's armpit and one on the guy's other leg for leverage. He grabs the leg with both arms and pulls it into the socket. He hears the pop and the injured guy starts screaming and thrashing. The guys nut shifted in front of the socket and was in the way when the hip joint fell into place. The little man was crushed in the hip joint and they can't pull the leg back out. Now for a moment of silence, contemplation and recovery.
That took my breath away in amazement!!! It sure makes me GLAD I'm a female....

- Ceicei

OP
B

Baytor

hardheadjarhead said:

Regards,

Steve

:roflmao:

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
DEAR GOD!!! I just about threw up sitting in front of my computer...the worst part is...as probably most guys will attest to...when we hear these stories we can almost feel the pain...

JPR

Green Belt
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:

Regards,

Steve
I think I am going to check just exactly what is in you coffee cup the next time I'm in! Scary, really scary.

JPR

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
OULobo said:
:anic:

:mst:

OP
S

Scout_379

OULobo said:

O...M...G...
*screams...runs from computer*

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
OULobo said:

YOWZA!!!! That is just really, really painful to think about! OUCH!!!! I keep hearing a popping and crunching sound over and over again. YECH!!!!

Ooooo i've got the willies!!!!

Donna

Latest Discussions