Hola from Arizona

AzQkr

Orange Belt
Reaction score
My name is Robin Brown. I'm a firearms and defensive knife instructor who travels around the country and also holds one on one training in my own state of Arizona.

I train others in the Pistol and Rifle Quick Kill [ QK ] techniques [ among other threat focused pistol systems like Quick Fire, and ww2 FAS ] as taught to me by one of my mentors who originated bothof the QK methods, named Bobby Lamar "Lucky" McDaniel. I presently own the registered copyright to the pistol QK.

I run my own website at http://www.threatfocused.com/forums/

I worked as an adjunct instructor for S+W's training division as the Defensive Edged Weapons instructor for 3 years before moving here to Arizona. I was a licensed PI in Mass. for 28 years and during that time also worked as a special police officer for two communities, the last one where I was the defensive tactics instructor for the unit in stick, knife, H2H, and firearms.

I go by Brownie, some may know me from other boards I frequent.

Nice to find this site, if I can be of any help with questions members may have on threat focused shooting methods, let me know.

Brownie

OP
A

AzQkr

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes folks. Looking forward to contributing here when I can. I'm not very martial with the exception of knife and firearms and some ww2 H2H.

Brownie

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

"knife and firearms and some ww2 H2H" is way more martial than many people - and it's more than plenty for here.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT..I am just the opposite..I'm just so-so at the pistol and much better at the H2H training.Train Hard and Stay Safe...

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
AzQkr said:
My name is Robin Brown. I'm a firearms and defensive knife instructor who travels around the country and also holds one on one training in my own state of Arizona.

I train others in the Pistol and Rifle Quick Kill [ QK ] techniques [ among other threat focused pistol systems like Quick Fire, and ww2 FAS ] as taught to me by one of my mentors who originated bothof the QK methods, named Bobby Lamar "Lucky" McDaniel. I presently own the registered copyright to the pistol QK.

I run my own website at http://www.threatfocused.com/forums/

I worked as an adjunct instructor for S+W's training division as the Defensive Edged Weapons instructor for 3 years before moving here to Arizona. I was a licensed PI in Mass. for 28 years and during that time also worked as a special police officer for two communities, the last one where I was the defensive tactics instructor for the unit in stick, knife, H2H, and firearms.

I go by Brownie, some may know me from other boards I frequent.

Nice to find this site, if I can be of any help with questions members may have on threat focused shooting methods, let me know.

Brownie

Mmmm. Brownies. ~(8(|) Welcome!

Latest Discussions