History of Duelling, in all Countries

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
In conjunction with Jared Kirby, I am pleased to announce the republished work, "History of Duelling, in all Countries" by M. Coustard de Massi

blurb:
A translation from Massi’s original French, this book provides a fascinating, humorous and easy to read history of the duel. The romantic ideas perpetuated by movies and literature can be put aside as Massi goes into some unique, rare accounts of duels. Diligently transcribed and designed by Kirk Lawson, “History of Duelling” is a quick, fun and easy read.

http://www.amazon.com/History-Duell...=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1289442549&sr=1-2

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Great news Kirk. You never seem to be one to rest on your laurels. There`s always more to do. Congrats.

OP
lklawson

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Great news Kirk. You never seem to be one to rest on your laurels. There`s always more to do. Congrats.
Thanks.

Yeah, always more. Truer words.

I've got an article to post up tomorrow, another one to write, and Klaus' "The Art of In-Fighting" to start. :)

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have never been in favor of dueling; however it must be said that Aaron Burr performed an act of patriotism.

Latest Discussions