hip pain anybody?

mozboyask

White Belt
Reaction score
has anybody here ever experience some pain in the hip (joint) area?

especially when putting some weight on it like when doing a front kick, in which all the weight is on that one hip as well as the torquing foward of the hips to complete the push kick? It's not THAT painful, but definitly there!!!

I've had it for about almost a week now, i've been putting on that boxing linament, but i can still feel it when i try to duplicate the condition,

here's some helpfull info... i know that i didn't properly warm up, i just made it to class on time and went straight to it? does the pinch last that long when you don't warm up?

thanks

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
has anybody here ever experience some pain in the hip (joint) area?

especially when putting some weight on it like when doing a front kick, in which all the weight is on that one hip as well as the torquing foward of the hips to complete the push kick? It's not THAT painful, but definitly there!!!

I've had it for about almost a week now, i've been putting on that boxing linament, but i can still feel it when i try to duplicate the condition,

here's some helpfull info... i know that i didn't properly warm up, i just made it to class on time and went straight to it? does the pinch last that long when you don't warm up?

thanks
Sounds like you've got a mild injury. Talk to your coach/trainer and get some advice on how to stretch and recover.

(And be on time next time!)

Thunder Foot

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I agree. Sounds like your hips need more mobility. Whenever we would get those pains at our gym, our Kru would tell us to keep kicking in the same manner until the pain goes away. I don't know if thats sound advice, but it definitely worked for me.