Hi Guys, (another Newbie)

Crazy_Fox

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi People,

My name is Dave, from Nottingham, UK. I'm recently re-discovering my love of the Martial Arts, after taking up Shotokan Karate as a youngster in my teenage years and achieving Yellow Belt, before leaving due to work commitments which was a great shame as I really enjoyed my time there and the self-confidence it provided was excellent.

I return after aprox 5-7 years in the wilderness and trying my hand (or foot lol) at a different style Tae Kwon Do, although starting from scratch at White I'm really looking forward to the training and hopefully learn and find as much enjoyment in Tae Kwon Do as I did in Shotokan.

I look forward to chatting to you all very soon, this hopefully will be my first post of many.

Thanks for reading.
Dave

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome and we have some of the great Tae Kwon Do people on the board so ask away and read alot of interesting post. Looking forward to your input

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk!
icon14.gif

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT fellow Tae kwon Doist. I look forward to your posts in the KMA section.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! :wavey:

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome, and thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. Good luck in your new venture.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT....