Hi everyone!!! "AKA" what the heck is a fing fang foom?

Fing Fang Foom

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hi all, new here but not new to forums in general. Love your site after lurking the past couple of weeks here.

Don't know anything about MA's except what I learned on countless episodes of Kung Fu in the 70s, and my own skill level is limited to my "awesome self taught" nunchuck (sp) skills (only hit my groin twice in the last week) :lol:

Not here to post about me though, here to learn more about MA's for my DD (darling daughter) as she begins her journey. :D

You will find me in the TKD section most of the time, where I will keep everyone up to date on "Lil' Tiger's" exploits.

BTW, Fing Fang Foom is just a name I picked (a marvel comics dragon) since the name "Dragon" was taken....

Once again, Hi to all and glad to be onboard your wonderful forum :D :D :D

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, can't wait to hear about "Lil' Tiger's" exploits. It's a grand thing to follow your kids as they mature and grow through the Martial arts. Even better if you ever decide to join them. :) Greetings and enjoy the site.
icon7.gif

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! Looking forward to hearing about your daughter's martial arts journey. :)

OP
Fing Fang Foom

Fing Fang Foom

Green Belt
Reaction score
TY All for the warm welcome! :D

As I am finding out with my posts in the TKD section, not eveyone is a fan of little kids doing martial arts... But that is OK, glad to see other's opinions! :)

Latest Discussions