Hey, sorta knew here...

Tank

White Belt
Reaction score
i need help on what i want to learn. i have some martial arts experience. i did boxing for 3 years, and tae kwon do for about a year and 4 months. i now just body build for fun. im short, 5'3, and stocky. im looking for an art that sorta' traditional and effective, and something thats all around - grappling, striking, submissions and maybe weaponry? lol

any help is appreciated.

thanks =D

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard tank. There are a lot of many representations of styles and arts here, I’m sure you will find what you are looking for, enjoy.

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
what's available in your area? traditional + all-inclusive is a pretty tall order. welcome aboard.

jf

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings...Whatever discpline you choose will be effective..What works for me might not br your cup of tea and visa versa..

David Weatherly

Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. First, narrow your choices down by what's available in your area. After that I'm sure you can get some pointers from folks here on the list.

Stonecold

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Welcome. Sounds like you need a good M.M.A school. Most good M.M.A schools will have everything you are looking for , maybe not weapons. Check around your area to see whats offered. Enjoy.

Latest Discussions