Hey Look!! Ninjas For Jesus!!

Jay Bell

Master Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wacko is an excellent word for them :D They have taken bits and pieces of Genbukan and Bujinkan training and pressed them together into something...well...wacko!

OP
R

rmcrobertson

I hope to hell--and I mean that--that this site is a joke.

"12. Understanding the princable_ of striking the shepherds and the flock scattering_____
13. Having a plan?
14. knowing the word and who you are in Christ!"

These guys are mildly scary.

OP
S

superdave

These guys are located near my home. There is a guy that I went to high school with who claims to be a "Ninja Master" has a school and everything. I wonder if these fools are students of his. Scary stuff.

OP
G

Greg Chapman

if you didn't have people like these then the world would be a serious place!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Wacko or not personally I think the fat guy in the tree needs to work on his camoflauge... hey Techno that isn't you is it?? hee hee :D :D

Attachments

• $ninja_between_trees.jpg
    $ninja_between_trees.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 144

ABN

Green Belt
Reaction score
Wow! Looks like I picked the right time to move out of Baltimore! They need to work on camouflaging the hands as well. The ghillie suits are pretty:rolleyes:

I didn't know the authors of the Left behind series were looking to form their own spec ops organization....I'm sure someone will spend money for it though, hey maybe this cold be the impetus I need to form my new Jedi order....

OP
P

pknox

Unfortunately, yes. Like flypaper for freaks, as a friend of mine is fond of saying. Luckily, like most MA's, the wackos eventually get bored, leave, and move on to something else equally ridiculous.

I do like his tabi, though. ;)

Latest Discussions