Hey! From Rhode Island

1William

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello folks,

I'm new to this forum and thought I would just say hello. If any of you are ever in Rhode Island, please come down and say hi.

Best regards
William

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello from North of the Border, William! :wavey:

I saw your post in the School's forum about what you folks are doing over in East Greenwich. Looks like very cool stuff!

Hope you enjoy MartialTalk! :)

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! :)

Mike

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...Happy posting...

OP

1William

White Belt
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome shout everyone. I look forward to interacting with you all in the days and weeks to come.

Arnisador:
Cool. What part of the Country (if you're in the country) are you living now? I moved here a few years ago from the West coast. New blood in the area so to speak.

Carol K:
Thanks! I think we have a pretty good program coming together here. I'm adding my FMA and MT experience to the mix. I've had Tuhon Gaje here twice so far. This summer we will likely have Tuhon and Tim Waid here again. I'm also planning on bringing in my friends (and instructors) Guro John Daniels and Ajarn Steve Wilson to introduce folks to their FMA , Muay Thai & Krabi-Krabong. You're more then welcome to come down.

jdp29:
Hey fellow Rhode Islander! Good to hear from you D. I used to train with some of Guru Plink's guys back in Oregon. Not exactly what you're doing, but in the same vein.

Best regards,
William

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Arnisador:
Cool. What part of the Country (if you're in the country) are you living now? I moved here a few years ago from the West coast.

I'm in Indiana now. I moved here from California (San Jose)! I've moved around a lot.

gixxershane

Green Belt
Reaction score
welcome to the site and the state...:drinkbeer

im up in northern RI.. train in EPK Kenpo. i might have to come check the school out some time. :D

OP

1William

White Belt
Reaction score
welcome to the site and the state...:drinkbeer

im up in northern RI.. train in EPK Kenpo. i might have to come check the school out some time. :D

Is that a Guinness? ;)

Hey, you're welcome to come down and check us out anytime. :)

William

Latest Discussions