Hey everyone.

Kolton

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name's Kolton Allain, and i'm 18 year's old, I recently just started doing martial art's, and though i'd join this wonderful community to get a better understanding about some martial art's and hopefully to make some new friends, if any of you have question's that you would like to know about me, please do not hesitate to post, thank's :).

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name's Kolton Allain, and i'm 18 year's old, I recently just started doing martial art's, and though i'd join this wonderful community to get a better understanding about some martial art's and hopefully to make some new friends, if any of you have question's that you would like to know about me, please do not hesitate to post, thank's :).
Helloooo and welcome :) Hope you have fun here at MT.. and yes I would like to know where you are from because Kolton Allain is a pretty cool name that I have not heard and so I am curious :) Jenna x

OP
Kolton

Kolton

White Belt
Reaction score
Helloooo and welcome :) Hope you have fun here at MT.. and yes I would like to know where you are from because Kolton Allain is a pretty cool name that I have not heard and so I am curious :) Jenna x
I'm from Prince Edward Island, Canada :]

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome...So what discipline are you currently studying??

OP
Kolton

Kolton

White Belt
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome...So what discipline are you currently studying??
I'm starting Taijutsu classes this thursday, the only thing i've done before this was Wrestling, did that for 7 years.

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm from Prince Edward Island, Canada :]

You're not far from me! :)

btw I've been to P.E.I.......what I remember about it is its farmland (PEI potatoes of course lol) and red sand! we dont have that here. I took a jar home with me but that was like 1991 then....i lost it i dont remember when :(

oh. and fireflies. which we also dont have here. I love the beauty of fireflies!

OP
Kolton

Kolton

White Belt
Reaction score
You're not far from me! :)

btw I've been to P.E.I.......what I remember about it is its farmland (PEI potatoes of course lol) and red sand! we dont have that here. I took a jar home with me but that was like 1991 then....i lost it i dont remember when :(

oh. and fireflies. which we also dont have here. I love the beauty of fireflies!
Newfoundland isn't very far at all :D, and yeah, our island is quite unique in many ways :p.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey Koltan,

Welcome aboard! Just started Budo Taijutsu, huh.... you'll find it's a bit different to your wrestling background! Enjoy, and any questions, just ask. Someone here will know the answer.

Latest Discussions