Hey Everyone

Claire3kr

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello,

I actually got referred to this forum by a friend. It seems like a great place to explore my passion for combat sports. I don't have much formal training in a specific set of martial arts, but I have a background in military-style combatives that's based on a jui jitsu platform and around 5 years kickboxing. I'd love to learn more from the vast knowledge on this site!

OP
Claire3kr

Claire3kr

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanx! Do I need a minimnum post count to start messages in other places like some blogs I've posted in?

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome. Well personally I think 5 years kickboxing is a pretty good length of training time especially since I've seen guys have kickboxing matches after only a few months training.

OP
Claire3kr

Claire3kr

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Welcome. Well personally I think 5 years kickboxing is a pretty good length of training time especially since I've seen guys have kickboxing matches after only a few months training.
Thanks! But it was more recreational than for serious training...it began as a hobby for cardio and to lose weight and I grew to love it

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello,

I actually got referred to this forum by a friend. It seems like a great place to explore my passion for combat sports. I don't have much formal training in a specific set of martial arts, but I have a background in military-style combatives that's based on a jui jitsu platform and around 5 years kickboxing. I'd love to learn more from the vast knowledge on this site!

Glad to have you here!