Here are some economic statistics I'd like my students to know...and prepare accordingly

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
In the same way that you should know crime statistics to know how to prepare accordingly for crime, you should know some economic statistics in order to prepare accordingly for life...and maybe future troubles. I highly recommend taking a look at this video and prepare yourself accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Mmm! I started a thread a couple of years ago that suggested there was a major problem and was accused of 'America bashing'. ( Decline and Fall of the American Empire ) I don't agree with all his ideas but overall it presents a very frightening picture of the current position and does not suggest our children and grandchildren will enjoy the opportunities that we grew up with and took for granted.

Seems like I was right on the money, unfortunately. :asian:

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Mmm! I started a thread a couple of years ago that suggested there was a major problem and was accused of 'America bashing'. ( Decline and Fall of the American Empire ) I don't agree with all his ideas but overall it presents a very frightening picture of the current position and does not suggest our children and grandchildren will enjoy the opportunities that we grew up with and took for granted.

Seems like I was right on the money, unfortunately. :asian:

Yeah, I think it will probably affect everyone in the West eventually. It's not just America Bashing, IMO. Anyway, it's something I think applies to the "do" parts of our art. Simply being aware of the reality of certain problems is the first step toward coming up with a personal plan to handle it.

Latest Discussions