Hello!

UpNorthMum

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
My husband, John (upnorthkyosa) finally convinced me to register and post here first. My name is Nicole and I am John's senior student in Tang Soo Do. I hold the rank of red belt though I have taken a long break since having children. I'm starting back up as soon as our evening babysitter is set!

I must add that John stole the "upnorth" from me. :) I had it first on a different forum. lol

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
UpNorthMum said:
Hi everyone!
My husband, John (upnorthkyosa) finally convinced me to register and post here first. My name is Nicole and I am John's senior student in Tang Soo Do. I hold the rank of red belt though I have taken a long break since having children. I'm starting back up as soon as our evening babysitter is set!

I must add that John stole the "upnorth" from me. :) I had it first on a different forum. lol

Welcome UpnorthMom! Welcome to the forum! So you are UpNorths better half, eh? Well this could be interesting ;). BTW, I have seen your little ones, they are adorable. Look forward to your posts! :wavey:

OP
UpNorthMum

UpNorthMum

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Lisa said:
Welcome UpnorthMom! Welcome to the forum! So you are UpNorths better half, eh? Well this could be interesting ;). BTW, I have seen your little ones, they are adorable. Look forward to your posts! :wavey:
Oh, yes, that's me. ;) Thank you for the compliments on our children. I'm quite partial to them. That baby doesn't sleep worth crap, though. :)

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, Nicole! This place is so active, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here.

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
UpNorthMum said:
Hi everyone!

welcome ma'am.
the cutest thing is when a whole family goes to class together
enjoy posting here!

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Nicole! :wavey: & welcome to MartialTalk. As you can see, we have a lot of nice people here from different systems to chat with. Hope you enjoy the fora.

Sincerely,
Gin-Gin :asian:

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk!! Enjoy your stay!

Mike

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Jump right in, the water's fine...of course, now I'll have to behave. Maybe Bob should install a new button to my account...Report to Wife!

:asian:

upnorthkyosa

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's good to have you here, Nicole! Welcome! Not too many female KMAists on the board and it's always great to have another woman sign on.

Enjoy!!

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, Nicole. My wife isn't on the board with me, but we do spar together in the real world. If this turns out anything like that, maybe we'll need a "Spousal Sparring" forum. :boxing: :p

Happy posting!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
upnorthkyosa said:
Maybe Bob should install a new button to my account...Report to Wife!

:asian:

upnorthkyosa

Fine Idea, we will get right on that...

:D

Latest Discussions