Hello

Mazouni

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm new here just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I been tanning in Okinawan Karate for six years.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hi Mazouni, welcome to MartialTalk, bro. I'm a fan of Okinawan Karate, have done some myself. And friends of mine have been doing it since forever.

What style?

OP
Mazouni

Mazouni

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi Mazouni, welcome to MartialTalk, bro. I'm a fan of Okinawan Karate, have done some myself. And friends of mine have been doing it since forever.

What style?

What style?
Shorin ryu and shudokan.

OP
Mazouni

Mazouni

Yellow Belt
Reaction score

What style?
What style do you do and what style of Okinawan Karate have you trained in before?

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I've been training American Karate, an eclectic style, for a long time. As for Okinawan arts, I've always worked out with Uechi guys. Most from George Mattson's lineage. Really good men, they've had a large influence in my training from the very start.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello!
Nice to meet another Okinawan karate practitioner. Welcome to MT!

Latest Discussions