Hello: TKD school owner from VT

Fusion Taekwondo LLC

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

My name is Damir and I am 3rd degree black belt in ITF Taekwondo. Myself, along with a partner, own and operate Fusion Taekwondo LLC. We are located in Colchester, VT and have been in business for a year now. We currently have ~70 members and growing. Fusion TKD is a new name but the business itself has been around for about 20 years, with the original owner being Grand Master Richard Dion. Both my partner and I are very passionate about what we do and are constantly growing and learning.

I am new to this forum but not new to forums in general. I understand all of the rules such as searching before asking. I hope to gain a lot from being a member here and also hope to share some of our own insights. Please feel free to ask questions below.

Best,
Damir

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Looks like others have been as slack at checking the Meet and Greet forum as I have. Let me be the first to welcome you to MT. Glad to hear you are making a go of your school. Also look forward to your input here as you share you knowledge.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

My name is Damir and I am 3rd degree black belt in ITF Taekwondo. Myself, along with a partner, own and operate Fusion Taekwondo LLC. We are located in Colchester, VT and have been in business for a year now. We currently have ~70 members and growing. Fusion TKD is a new name but the business itself has been around for about 20 years, with the original owner being Grand Master Richard Dion. Both my partner and I are very passionate about what we do and are constantly growing and learning.

I am new to this forum but not new to forums in general. I understand all of the rules such as searching before asking. I hope to gain a lot from being a member here and also hope to share some of our own insights. Please feel free to ask questions below.

Best,
Damir

Welcome, Damir.
I like the statement above and it speaks volumes about your commitment to the martial arts. We are glad you found us and hope you find it a great learning and sharing experience. Enjoy :)

OP
F

Fusion Taekwondo LLC

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Looks like others have been as slack at checking the Meet and Greet forum as I have. Let me be the first to welcome you to MT. Glad to hear you are making a go of your school. Also look forward to your input here as you share you knowledge.

Welcome, Damir.
I like the statement above and it speaks volumes about your commitment to the martial arts. We are glad you found us and hope you find it a great learning and sharing experience. Enjoy :)

Thank you both for the kind words and the welcome.

Latest Discussions