hello from the uk

simon

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
im simon from the uk ( morecambe)
i just joined this forum as i have been training in kenpo for approx 10 years but sadley never graded,im a 4th dan kempo jujitsu and in our association theirs a 4th american kenpo+ i trained in carlisle with a kenpo instructor, but i just was never able to grade as to work and family commitments.

i did get the acords kenpo package in the hopes that i could grade but i got busy and now he seems to have disapeared....maybe ill have to get traveliing again,but the only instructor nearby is a real money maker so i dought i could afford to grade.......................why is life never simple....coz if it was itd be boring:)..
anyway, hello to all the other martial artists on this forum, i hope i have many questions answered in my quest for as much knowledge as possible

salute

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
simon said:
im simon from the uk ( morecambe)
i just joined this forum as i have been training in kenpo for approx 10 years but sadley never graded,im a 4th dan kempo jujitsu and in our association theirs a 4th american kenpo+ i trained in carlisle with a kenpo instructor, but i just was never able to grade as to work and family commitments.

i did get the acords kenpo package in the hopes that i could grade but i got busy and now he seems to have disapeared....maybe ill have to get traveliing again,but the only instructor nearby is a real money maker so i dought i could afford to grade.......................why is life never simple....coz if it was itd be boring:)..
anyway, hello to all the other martial artists on this forum, i hope i have many questions answered in my quest for as much knowledge as possible

salute
Hey Simon from Morecambe :) welcome to MT my friend and I am glad to know you got some MA going on up there why is it when I think of Morecambe the only images I get are of knitting bingo and old guys with handkerchiefs tied round their heads?? Ha! just jokin wid ya my friend.. good luck getting back to your Kenpo and sure if you do not find anything you can always put up your deck chair on the sands and try some cross-stitch LOL! :D Seriously..good to have you here...

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk!:ultracool

Mike

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings, Simon and welcome to MartialTalk!

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Glad you are with us! :wavey: Perhaps you may find ways of continuing your training through some leads here... We have good people here from the UK.

- Ceicei

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT Simon. :wavey:

kenposikh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
HI Simon,

Amrik here also from the UK. Good to see you here have fun with your posts and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Drop me a line or visit our website for a chat if you wish.