Hello from the South!

ShudoMom

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi, fellow MA! I'm looking forward to getting to know each of you better, to learn more, and to share my thoughts, experiences, questions, and to hear the same from you.

I'm currently training in the Japanese style of Shudokan. I'm a beginner compared to many, having only started 2 years ago.

I was a regular on another MA forum, but something happened to the website, and it no longer exists. Maybe I'll find some of my old friends from the other forum? :)

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, never heard of Shudokan but its always nice having new perspectives around on MT!

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to MT! Shudokan is one of the roots of my style, always happy to see Shudokan practitioners on here! @Sandan Chris: Shudokan was founded by Kanken Toyama, a student of Anko Itosu. Similar in appearance to Shotokan.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, ShudoMom. There is always a place at the table for one more :).

OP
S

ShudoMom

White Belt
Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome! It is nice to meet practitioners of Shudokan, and those who are familiar with it's history. I am happy to answer any questions that I can. I love to learn about other styles as well.

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. Looking forward to your input on your art. Always nice to learn about other arts.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Latest Discussions