Hello from IL

Jim Greenwood

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello. Just thought I would say hi and introduce myself. I joined a long time ago but couldn't remember my login information so I started over.

I'm from Southern IL and I teach Ryukyu Kempo, Karate and Kyusho. I have been training in martial arts for a while... started studying in 1977 with TKD and got my black belt in 1985. Then got into Kempo and Jujutsu in 1991 and started teaching in 1993, got my black belt in Kempo in 1996. I'm getting ready to test for 5th Dan soon. I like training and learning new things with martial arts. Currently I am getting into live tactical gun and knife training and life preservation skills (not just self-defense) and home protection tactics. I enjoy the sport of MMA and watching and learning and seeing how the sport grows and evolves. I recently started judging MMA events in my area and and it's interesting to say the least.

I am currently a Certifying Instructor for Kyusho International.

Any way I am looking forward to talking and reading about all aspects of martial arts on here with everyone. If anyone is close to Flora IL and wants to get together and train that would be great too.

Thanks

Jim Greenwood

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome back and enjoy, as you know we have alot of very fine people here including yourself.
icon10.gif