'Hello', from England.

chrischance

White Belt
Reaction score
Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, England.
Hello everybody,
I am an Englishman, a martial artist and a writer. I come here to read other peoples' take on life within the martial arts... just keeping my hand in.

I am still unpacking having relocated from Spain, but I find the time for coffee breaks and I relax with my coffee on forums related to what I do.

I am currently working on a mini-series for TV (screenplay) and there's plenty of martial arts action involved.

My main interests are: ju-jitsu, kyushu-jitsu and karate. I have never stopped learning--life is a long, long lesson.
Best,
Chris.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I am an Englishman, a martial artist and a writer. I come here to read other peoples' take on life within the martial arts... just keeping my hand in.

I am still unpacking having relocated from Spain, but I find the time for coffee breaks and I relax with my coffee on forums related to what I do.

I am currently working on a mini-series for TV (screenplay) and there's plenty of martial arts action involved.

My main interests are: ju-jitsu, kyushu-jitsu and karate. I have never stopped learning--life is a long, long lesson.
Best,
Chris.
Wow you are writing a TV series? One that is *not* a crime drama? Or is it a crime drama that contains martial arts? Fingers crossed for the former :D Welcome to the forum Chris.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
MT is a great place to visit, Chris. Plenty of info here with many awesome people to chat with, enjoy........

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk, Chris. By the sounds of things you've had an interesting journey through the arts, of all kinds. Can't wait to hear some tales of your 'travels'.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just want to add my welcome to MT. I hope you enjoy your time here

Latest Discussions