Hello, from Australia.

newmartialartist

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello all.

I am new to martial arts and I look forward to discussing them and learning more about them.

All the best,
Shane.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello Shane so what arts do you study? Have a great time on the site we have alot of people that can answer just about everything.

OP
N

newmartialartist

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello Terryl,
Nice to meet you. Well, like I said I am new to martial arts. I just started muay thai.
I believe that; I have been reading in many different forums. Lots of people know their stuff. I think I'll learn alot!
=)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello Terryl,
Nice to meet you. Well, like I said I am new to martial arts. I just started muay thai.
I believe that; I have been reading in many different forums. Lots of people know their stuff. I think I'll learn alot!
=)

Yes just saw your post about Muay Thai and reply there. Glad you liking the place.

OP
N

newmartialartist

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Terryl. Also thankyou to everyone else whom has made me welcome.

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, Shane :wavey:

Jack Meower

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Greetings! I just started Muay Thai too. I'm pretty out of shape and I don't think I've ever been so sore. Great fun though!

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Greetings Shane,

Welcome to Martial Talk.

OP
N

newmartialartist

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Greetings! I just started Muay Thai too. I'm pretty out of shape and I don't think I've ever been so sore. Great fun though!
Hello, Jack.
Really? That is good! I was sore also after my first lesson. It is a great workout and fun as you say.

Welcome to MT, Shane. :) What part of Australia are you from?
Hello there.
I am from Perth, Western Australia. Are you from Australia also or just curious? :)