Hello Forum posters my old friends... I've come to speak with you again....

Fing Fang Foom

Green Belt
Reaction score
:confused:

I know, I know...your thinking either; "Where the heck has this guy been"? or your thinking; "Who cares, who is this dork"? LOL

Well I can't believe it has been over 10 months since I have posted. Time sure flies when your life takes a turn huh?

Well for those that remember me heres the bad news and the good news:

Bad: Found out I had to retire, when financially I hadn't planned on it for another few years.
Had no idea what I was going to do for a living since I had no desire to go back to my old profession and it probably don't pay as well as I needed anyway. Lastly, I had a medical condition that I thought I was never going to get over. So, Lil' Tiger had to be pulled out of TKD classes :waah:

The Good news: Have found a new career that is very promising and will be starting it soon. My medical condition is all gone, and I feel great! (Lost 54 pounds and that helps as well lol).
Lil' Tiger (who was reduced to playing 4yr old soccer and was miserable) is happy as a clam today when we went by our old dojang and signed her up to start lessons again starting tuesday!!

Glad to be back, as you all know I love to blah blah blah and tell you all how Lil' Tiger is doing (Rather you want to hear about it or not) :kiss:

So look out world, LT (and her crazy dad FFF) is back :headbangin:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome back Fing Fang Foom! Quite a journey you've been on, glad it seems to be coming around in your favor!

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back FFF, can't wait to hear all about LT. Life is good, enjoy............

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome back and hope that Little Tiger still enjoys it as much as she use to.

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am too new to MT to have known you before. But I look forward to seeing posts from you and sharing interests in MA.

Glad you life seems to have turned around for you.

OP
Fing Fang Foom

Fing Fang Foom

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks all, for the warm welcome back. I felt bad for leaving so suddenly but I was very depressed LOL

I did keep getting emails from the site saying; "We miss you...etc", I think those are automatically generated when you go 'Poof' for a while.

Tomorrow is LT's 1st time back at the Dojang for almost a year!!!! (She is oblivious to that fact, but I am super excited hahahaha). I hope she don't revert back to her old ways... mmmmmmm, I think I will be happy with her as long as she; #1 pays fairly good attention, #2 is having fun, and #3 learns to break 5 boards with her left pinky LOL.....(just kidding about the having fun part):wink2::ultracool:uhyeah: