Hello, another KMAist

DBZ

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hello
I finally made an account so I can post. I have been reading threads off of this website for a while and wanted to be able to join in.

My primary art is Tae kwon do but I have done alittle bit of this and that along the way. I am in the U.S. Army , I love anime, motorcycles, and love to learn history on martail arts. I hope to learn alot about other styles here.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! Where in Ohio? I live in Dayton right now, although I'm getting ready to move.

OP
DBZ

DBZ

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I live around marion ohio. Its about 1 hour north of columbus. My wife and I train at Trinity TKD. Are school is part of the U.S. Chung Do Kwan Association run by Edward and Brenda Sell.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good to have you with us, DBZ! I teach at OSU; Marion is one of our regional compuses.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, glad you are here. Enjoy!

chrispillertkd

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome from one Taekwon-Doin to another. I live in Pittsburgh but know some very good Taekwon-Do people over in Ohio around the Toledo/Sylvania area and just met a gentleman who has a small school around Columbus, too.

Pax,

Chris

OP
DBZ

DBZ

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Good to have you with us, DBZ! I teach at OSU; Marion is one of our regional compuses.

I had a few friends take TKD at OSU marion. I forget what style/organization that your a part of. We teach taeguek forms at are school, I remeber that they were learning something different at OSU. Love to stop by and see what your classes are like

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My wife's parents live in Mansfield/Fredericktown, so I'm up in that general area every once in a while.

OP
DBZ

DBZ

Orange Belt
Reaction score
My parents also live in fredericktown. Small world lol

Aikicomp

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. Thank You for your service to our Country. Good to see another (one of many) Motorcycle riders on the board. What kind of bike do you have? I have a '04 Kawi ZRX 1200R (grandchild of the bike ridden by Eddie Lawson).

Michael

Raynac

Green Belt
Reaction score
WELCOME!!!

Hope you like it on MT! Its a great communtity that has alot to share.

p.s you can be my friend but don't tell the other members they may become jelous :lol:

OP
DBZ

DBZ

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. Thank You for your service to our Country. Good to see another (one of many) Motorcycle riders on the board. What kind of bike do you have? I have a '04 Kawi ZRX 1200R (grandchild of the bike ridden by Eddie Lawson).

Michael

I Ride a 04 gsxr 600. Im looking to get something bigger end of this summer :) I love to ride

Latest Discussions